Gulfport Yacht Club Ladies Auxiliary
Working together to promote fellowship, provide family activities, and to offer service to GYC through special projects.
Next Ladies Auxiliary Luncheon: February 26, 2020
RSVP: LUNCHEON RESERVATIONS: Please leave a message at 863-6796, ext. 306 or email: email@example.com by Noon on Monday preceding the monthly Wednesday luncheon
11:30 AM Wine/12:00 Ladies Auxiliary Luncheon
- January 22, 2020 – Installation of Officers for 2020 by Commodore Barry Cottrell
- February 26-Laugh at Lunch with Bobby Mahoney
- March 25-Perfect Wine Pairings for Picnics and Outdoor Events
- April 22-Spring Planting with Paula from The Island Garden Shop
- May 27-Wreath Making with Sadie Jane – How to Get Started and How to Choose the Perfect Colors
- June 24-Our Annual Mother and Daughter Luncheon
- July 22-Sail Away: A GYC Team Update
- August 26-Honoring our Past Presidents
- September 23-Behind the Scenes of Cruisin’ the Coast with Woody Bailey
- October 28-Panache Apparel and Accessories Fashion Show featuring Glamorous Accessories for the upcoming Holiday Season
- November 18-Celebrating our GYC Veterans
- December 16-A Holly Jolly Holiday Luncheon
2020 Officers and Contact Emails: President - Camille Williams firstname.lastname@example.org Vice President - Lisa Fagan email@example.com Secretary - Darla Goodfellow firstname.lastname@example.org Treasurer - Karen Vickery email@example.com Parliamentarian - Jana Jarrell firstname.lastname@example.org Chaplain and Committee Chairs: Chaplin - Judy Seicshnaydre Bridge - Lynn Ward Decorations - Linda Domino Hospitality/Welcoming - Bobbye Carraway Silver Polishing & Calling - Dottie Long Special Events - Valerie Pitalo Table Hostesses - Ruthie Kennedy
Jennifer Villarreal, President Sue Garrett Swear, Vice President Karen Vickery, Secretary Jana Jarrell, Treasurer Judy Seicshnaydre, Parliamentarian
Breakfast with Santa 2019:
December 2019 Luncheon with Entertainment by Darren Raybourn and Gene Gaddy:
2019 Luncheon with Commodore Dr. Trey Sutton
The November 20th luncheon featured a Salute to the Military program, “Celebrating Our GYC Veterans” with Guest Speaker Jeff Lawson.
October 24, 2019, Barnacle Bingo called by President Jennifer and Vice President Sue
September Luncheon with Paula Pettis
Special thanks to Bobbye Carraway for donating the fee of talented Violinist Bruce Kirkwood to perform at the September 19th Spaghetti Supper Fund Raiser! What a wonderful evening of fund and fellowship with the most delicious meatballs ever! Also special thanks to split-the-pot winner Commodore Dr. Trey Sutton for donating his winnings!
August Past Presidents’ Luncheon with Guest Speaker Mel Arsenault of the Port of Gulfport
July Luncheon with Terri Brown of SOS and Chef Charlie Announcing the Beef Tenderloin Menu
Mother/Daughter/ MS Aquarium Luncheon
“Run for the Roses”
Polishing Silver Day Thank You Ladies!
Breakfast with Santa 2018